Monday, August 10, 2009

relief from the humidity

We've had many days of cool, drizzly weather this summer, but for the past couple of days, we've been feeling the heat and humidity. We seem to slow down without trying and air conditioning beckons… a good time to spend a sizeable portion of the day at the local thrift shop just perusing the wares. :) Here are a few of my favorite finds for today. I discovered the sweetest smelling soaps from Sweden, fun "jewels" and a teapot embellished with pink roses...


Tomorrow my friend and I have plans to see Julie and Julia…I think it sounds like the perfect flick for a new blogger and her caterer friend, and the theater is air conditioned. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds. :)
    I can't wait 'til I move back to N.B. and we can go thrifting together all the time. :)
    I have plans with a foodie friend to go see that movie. I can't wait.
    Happy Blogging,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. You're the best. I can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete