2. Unclutter my life next week! :)
6. Order materials and new curriculum for school.
7. Read Francine River’s newest book, Her Mother’s Hope.
8. Write my Philosophy of Christian Education paper to finish the course!
9. Find the electric sander!
10. Sand and paint the hutch in my breakfast room, white.
11. Paint the inside robin’s egg blue.
12. Purchase new handles and knobs.
13. Replace the old ones.
14. Go to the beach.
15. Look for shells, sea glass, and heart shaped rocks.
16. Bring home a zip lock bag full of beach sand and display my finds.
17. Work on gardening curriculum for school.
18. Catch fireflies in a jar.
19. Host a family Independence Day cook-out.
20. Make Mom’s potato salad and strawberry/blueberry shortcake.
21. Add sparklers to the shortcake to serve.
22. Go to the fireworks in the evening.
23. Toast marshmallows.
24. Make S’mores.
25. Paint a Lightning McQueen mural in Dayton’s bedroom…
26. …and a Noah’s Ark mural in his playroom.
27. Take a canning class.
28. Get the bike from Dad’s barn and attach my new basket.
29. Add flowers.
30. Sort through all the paperwork from Mom and Dad’s estate.
31. Get up really early and go for a walk.
32. Pick wildflowers on the way.
33. Make a lemon meringue pie for Mom to share at the nursing home.
34. Get my nails done before “the J’s” wedding.
35. Get a pedicure too.
36. Buy a pretty summer dress.
37. Paint for pleasure.
38. Try a new Weight Watcher recipe.
39. Make an appointment to highlight my hair.
40. Go on a garden tour.
41. Super clean my classroom and re-vamp my desk.
42. Go to a matinee on a rainy afternoon or when it’s just too hot.
43. Have movie theater popcorn and Diet Coke for lunch.
44. Scour the thrift shops for the perfect living room coffee table.
45. Go for blood work prior to...
46. …my annual physical.
47. Print photos with Zig Ziglar’s quote for my WW friends.
48. Take a photography class.
49. Take living room curtains, linen tablecloth & napkins to the dry cleaner.
50. Get a tan.
51. Keep a food journal to track WW points daily.
52. Plant the rest of the flowers I’ve already bought.
53. Send some “Bluebird Notes” (note cards, really) to Koralee.
54. Add lime slices to my seltzer water.
55. Paint B’s room and make into a “guest room.”
56. Put the pineapple bed from Mom and Dad’s in the guest room.
57. Purchase new bedding and curtains.
58. Paint the living room.
59. Paint the downstairs bathroom.
60. Touch up the paint in the upstairs bathroom.
61. Take deep breaths.
62. Design Lap books for gardening classes…
63. … and American history classes.
64. Make Christmas gift list and take it when I go thrifting.
65. Look for a replacement piece of glass for ballerina picture.
66. Fill a box of books to sell to “The Book Bear.”
67. Look for cheap vintage dictionaries to shred and punch…
68. ..or vintage French dictionaries…ooh la la!
69. Plan a vacation getaway with my husband.
70. Schedule a day with C, B, & J to go through and pack up stuff at Mom and Dad’s.
71. Look in the barn for gardening tools to donate to school.
72. Invite a few friends over for a bonfire
73. Look up at the sky and find the Big Dipper.
74. Drink a Corona Light with lime.
75. Paint Olivia’s dolly high chair to match her kitchen set.
76. Add a vintage decal.
77. Find one first. :)
78. Read blogs about “Where Women Create.”
79. Organize craft and gift storage room.
80. Begin an inspiration bulletin board.
81. Help Beth with decorating Olivia’s bedroom.
82. Talk to pastor about Sunday School curriculum ideas.
83. Pray continually.
84. Count my blessings.
85. Look for the simple pleasures in every day.
86. Start a blog for recording inspirational quotes and scripture verses.
87. Think of a name first.
88. Organize my home office.
89. Do something about all the wires!
90. Set up bill pay system for self and estate.
91. Sit and Relax…
92. Soak up the sun.
93. Swim in the pool.
94. Remember these are the days we long for in the middle of winter!
95. Invite a friend over for lunch.
96. Serve chicken salad on a croissant,
97. Set a pretty table.
98. Use Mom’s Waterford Crystal glasses.
99. Finish crafting my photo note cards for my
100. And lastly… Don’t fret if it everything on this list doesn’t get done!
post a comment.
Grab my button on the sidebar and/or