Sunday, August 23, 2009

Counting my Summer Blessings

~Sleeping in…zzzzz
~Lingering in my pjs
~Open windows
~Warm breezes
~Birdsong
~The feel of sunshine on my face
~The smell of fresh cut grass
~Going barefoot
~Fireworks
~Watermelon
~Lightning bugs in a jar
~Eating al fresco
~Corn on the cob
~D’s baby talk
~Strawberries
~Garden blooms and butterflies
~Kiddos in the pool
~Lots of outdoor pics
~Ice cream cones
~O’s piggy toes
~Goldfinches at the feeder
~Summer rain and rainbows
~Just-picked tomatoes
~Green and orange popsicles
~Front porch storm watching
~Coppertone tans
~Contemplating God’s pleasure
~Comments on my blog :)

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:18

Have you stopped to count your blessings today?

1 comment:

  1. I count my blessings everyday. Very pretty picture.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete