Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let's Celebrate!


I was grateful for a few uninterrupted hours this morning so I could make a couple of cakes and cupcakes and a taco salad for my daughter and nephew's family birthday party. They were born 12 days apart and have always been friends, but have grown even closer in recent years. M. was my son-in-law's best man and is my grandson's godfather. We have a large family and have always celebrated together at least until their 21st b-day. Special thanks to my SIL who volunteered to host the gathering for M. and J. at her house since it's been pretty busy around here lately.

I took a few pics before I left and then forgot my camera at home, so this is an older pic of M. Cute, huh? Good kid, too. Happy Birthday, M.!


A very special SHOUT OUT to MB whose family and friends are celebrating her college graduation tonight. We're very proud of you, and grateful you're part of our family too. Congratulations! May all your future dreams come true!

Next time you're over I'm taking your picture (without the cowgirls!):)

No comments:

Post a Comment