Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Oh bother."

WHY? Why did I decide to wait until we're having a heat wave to clean out the upstairs spare bedroom that has become a storage room? WHY? I'm feeling a little bit like Pooh's friend Eeyore. I need a friend like Tigger to come bouncing in with renewed enthusiasm and energy!



Well, on a positive note I did find the air conditioner underneath a box of Christmas ornaments! Now if I can get my husband to help me install it in the bedroom, at least when I've finished this crappy project I'll sleep well tonight!

If you're reading this, please tell your friends that I've got a little giveaway going on. Read my last post and comment a caption to be eligible for a random drawing on Friday.

I'll let you know if Tigger shows up! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. Chances are as soon as you install the AC the temps will drop!
    Have a nice day.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete