Wednesday, April 21, 2010

red sox and the sandbox

My brother and sister-in-law gave
Red Sox tickets to their nieces and
their husbands/boyfriend for Christmas this year.
(I love this pic of my girls with "Wally!")
Thanks to Darnell McDonald, the Red Sox rookie,
for making the night at the ballgame SO memorable!
The Sox snapped a 5 game losing streak and won 7-6. :)


While they were at the game, Grampie and I had charge of the two munchkins. :)


We had such a good time,
it's hard to decide
who enjoyed themselves more!

All I know is, neither of our two
sweet darlins'
wanted to leave.
Awww...
and I just can't get enough of their
sweet hugs and kisses!
OOOXXX

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO DARLING!!!! What gorgeous little BOston babies! Irish, I am assuming, but those gorgeous eyes and hair?

    HAVE A LOVELY DAY DEAREST! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two munchkins :) are the cutest ever. I bet they love spending time with you.

    ReplyDelete