Sunday, April 4, 2010

he lives!

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
Matthew 28:6aI serve a risen Savior, he's in the world today;
I know that he is living whatever men may say;
I see his hand of mercy; I hear his voice of cheer,
And just the time I need him, he's always near.
Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian,
Lift up your voice and sing.
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the king!
The hope of all who seek him,
The help of all who find,
None other is so loving, so good and kind.

Chorus:
He lives, he lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, he lives, salvation to impart!
You ask my how I know he lives?
He lives within my heart.

5 comments:

  1. AMEN!!!! Have a wonderful and reflective day in this most wonderful of STORIES AND HISTORICAL EVENTS!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Amen....Happy Easter! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoice! Have a blessed Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comment you left behind, much appreciated. I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, I love that hymn! I can remember singing it as even a young girl. Beautiful post today and thank you for sharing. I trust you had a blessed Easter, dear friend. Thank you for coming by for a visit and for your kind comments. Blessings to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete