9. Find the electric sander!
Couldn’t find it…If it was in the barn it was sold in the
14. Go to the beach. Check!
15. Look for shells, sea glass, and heart shaped rocks. I could do this for hours!
34. Get my nails done before “the J’s” wedding. check
42. Go to a matinee on a rainy afternoon or when it’s just too hot.
Not much rain this summer!
I’m planning on going to see Coco (Chanel) & Igor
(Stravinsky) after school on Thursday.
44. Scour the thrift shops for the perfect living room coffee table. Found one. Not perfect,
but good enough ( for 6 bucks!) until I find the perfect one !
45. Go for blood work prior to...
46. …my annual physical. Check. Check! Followed by a few precautionary
47. Print photos with Zig Ziglar’s quote for my WW (Weight Watcher) friends.
48. Take a photography class. Didn’t happen this summer. Maybe some day...
49. Take living room curtains, linen tablecloth & napkins to the dry cleaner. Check.
Time to put those drapes back up!
50. Get a tan. Enough to give a healthy glow!
51. Keep a food journal to track WW points daily. Off and on...must do better! Not
my strong suit!
52. Plant the rest of the flowers I’ve already bought. Planted most of them!
53. Send some “Bluebird Notes” (note cards, really) to Koralee. Special delivery! :)
54. Add lime slices to my seltzer water. YUM!
Asked my Brother-In- Law to help. Soon, very soon!
56. Put the pineapple bed from Mom and Dad’s in the guest room. After the room is painted!
57. Purchase new bedding and curtains. Check!
58. Paint the living room. Doesn’t feel like a priority until after the other rooms are done.
59. Paint the downstairs bathroom. My BIL will do that too! YIPPEE!
60. Touch up the paint in the upstairs bathroom. Ditto!
61. Take deep breaths. Just did, and do often!:)
62. Design Lap books for gardening classes…Started them at school this week!
63. … and American history classes. We’ve been working on them for a couple of
64. Make Christmas gift list and take it when I go thrifting. Check.
65. Look for a replacement piece of glass for ballerina picture. No luck…funny size. Decided to get one cut to size at the hardware store.
66. Fill a box of books to sell to “The Book Bear.”
72. Invite a few friends over for a bonfire (campfire, really) and conversation. Labor Day week-end
73. Look up at the sky and find the Big Dipper. I love stargazing!
74. Drink a Corona Light with lime.
5. Paint Olivia’s dolly high chair to match her kitchen set. Done…
83. Pray continually. Please, Lord,help me to make this the priority it
84. Count my blessings. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...
85. Look for the simple pleasures in every day. eyes wide open!
86. Start a blog for recording inspirational quotes and scripture verses.
87. Think of a name first. In the Garden
88. Organize my home office. Organize…reorganize…organize again!
89. Do something about all the wires! Done.
90. Set up bill pay system for self and estate. Still need HELP with this!
91. Sit and Relax…92. Soak up the sun. 93. Swim in the pool. Those were the days!
94. Remember these are the days we long for in the middle of winter! Duly noted…and
95. Invite a friend over for lunch. 96. Serve chicken salad on a croissant, green grapes, potato chips and something sweet and lovely for dessert. Thought my daughter Jade’s summer birthday was the perfect opportunity!
97. Set a pretty table. 98. Use Mom’s Waterford Crystal glasses.
99. Finish crafting my photo note cards for my 100th post giveaway!
Congrats to Judy@ Just a Little Something For You
100. And lastly… Don’t fret if it everything on this list doesn’t get done!
I did many things that I had planned and many more that I hadn’t! I had a WONDERFUL summer! What do I miss most? Sleeping until eight and staying up late!!!! Oh, that (alarm) clock !!!!
Quick count says I accomplished about 83 things on my list with most of the others at least in progress!!! Woo Hoo!