Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Duck

In raincoat of yellow
And rubbers of red,
With rain pouring down on his back,
This fine little fellow
Just lifts up his head
And gives out his happiest "Quack."
Olivia {2 yrs old} kept saying, "I want to ho'd one!"
  
If a child
is to keep his inborn sense of wonder,
he needs the companionship of at least one adult
who can share it,
rediscovering with him
the joy,
excitement
and mystery
of the world we live in.
~Rachel Carson

 {I volunteer!}
Joy in Springtime...

3 comments:

  1. Such joy my sweet friend...could not get your video to work but the image is so cute. Children and ducklings...could anything be sweeter in this world?

    Hope all is well my friend...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so darn sweet about these silly birds! I LOVE THEM!

    Happy day to you sweet friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! yes! our little livi is thoroughly obsessed with the ducks. :)
    she told me "i make him WALK!!" and plopped him (semi-gently) across the breakfast room floor. :)
    i love that they are such animal lovers. :)
    the ducks are just TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete