Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year!


Having been inspired by Tracey
my friend Teresa and I,
along with a few very special kiddos,
spent part of our
New Year's Eve
making
 party
hats
!

Olivia had a little help from the boys.
That white crayon just didn't cut it!

I jazzed up this photo using picnik.  {fun}

We spent some time eating fancy foods...

I had never seen cheese in
*snowflake*
shapes!
YUM
and we talked
and played
'til the
ball

dropped
in
Times
Square
!
Today I'll spend some time recounting events from the past year,
planning improvements for the next,
and counting my blessings
which includes
 all of you
who have opened up your lives
to inspire
and
to share
and
to encourage.
Happy
2010.

*peace*


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time at your house! I follow Tracey also and she has such fun things to do. Your did a great job! Have a fun 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Tracy's tutorial over at Cottage Industry too but didn't take up the challenge. I'm impressed with your hats! That little guy's face just behind the snowflake cheese is too sweet.

    Happy New Year,
    jAne * tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do a fablous job at presenting your posts. You are so creative.
    The first picture is awesome. And good for you to experiment and jazz up the party picture. It looks good also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely New Year you had. Great idea to make your own hats...so sweet. Sending you many blessings for 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking on you! I hope you had a wonderful New Year -- know it wasn't the easiest year for you last year. Anyway, I've been thinking about you and just wanted to stop by. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete