Monday, January 2, 2012

a new year dawns


time flies
 pinterest

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or use it for good.
What I do today is important, because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,
this day will be gone forever,
leaving in its place something
that I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, not loss;
good not evil; success not failure;
in order that I shall not regret
the price I paid for it.

Author Unknown

6 comments:

  1. Oh... this is good!

    Happy New Year to you Susan.
    Did you have a good time off?

    Say Hi to Crystal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAREST SUSAN!

    Darling friend and colleague, I too go back to school tomorrow and I am NOT READY! I even worked a little this morning on a science lesson plan; I was dreading it, but as soon as I got into it, it was done. NOW I CAN PLAY for a couple more hours as the lovely winter sun streams into my studio. I wish you the BEST "rentrée" (back to school) and yes, I agree that as soon as we see those kids, we will be grateful we have them.

    THANKS FOR VISITING ME and my bluebirds!

    I am having so much fun. Peace, and the love of God upon you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic.
    Wishing you a sparkling New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true! The way we use our time and our days does matter, may they be a blessing to others!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you my dear friend...oodles of love for a wonderfully blessed New Years...you friendship means so much to me...thank you for all the blessings you always send my way.
    Love and hugs....hugs and love. xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete