Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It feels like starting over...

I stop at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee on my way to school in the morning. 
I drink my coffee black. 
If I want to drink it right away I have to pop in an ice cube. 
How fun it was to get to school and find heart-shaped ice cubes in the freezer on Valentine's Day!
I couldn't resist posting a few Valentine photos.  I LOVE Valentine's Day!
But...I have not been able to access the internet on my home computer since the end of January! 
To make a long story short, if anything could go wrong,
or if there could be any glitches involved,  there were! 
Suffice to say that I've missed you very much,
and I'm happy to be able to get back in touch!!!
Absence does make the heart grow fonder...
It's late, but,
 I'm looking forward to catching up on all that has been going on
as soon as I can!
Thank you, so much to those of you who have left comments while I've been out of touch. 
It means a great deal to me!
Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your valentine pretties are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are back! Your first visit to me sparked a visit to you and I was hooked; now you are back and I need to come back to see what you have brewing besides that Dunkin' Donuts coffee! I remember that chain when I lived back in Mass.

    Have a glorious day, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so HAPPY!
    Welcome back Susan!!!!
    Can't get enough of Valentine's Day, so I'm glad you shared your pictures.
    We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan!
    Oh I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip to Paris at my post! It really is good to see you back in the saddle! Those computer glitches are really annoying!!!

    BISOUS! Anita

    ReplyDelete