Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Small baby...
 ...great love.

A light snow is falling as I write these words.  The turkey is in the oven. I am enjoying my first cup of morning coffee.  It is quiet and peaceful and I feel blessed.  All the packages are tucked under the tree awaiting my boisterous and energetic family's arrival in a few hours.  I'm smiling as I recall last night's church Christmas pageant.  Olivia (age 4) was an angel (actually, she he reminded me of one of the Herdman kids from The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!) and Dayton (5) was an innkeeper.  He managed to make everyone laugh after he said his one line.  One of the highlights of the season to me, is the candlelight singing after the children perform.  The church is darkened and one by one the candles are lit until the whole place is basked in the "Savior's light." 
    Happy Birthday, Jesus.   
Gloria in excelsis deo!
and
Christmas Blessings to you, my friends!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a part of your family.
    Peace be with you and your family and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays dearest sweet Susan, all the best in the New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning dearest Susan! I saw your second comment late last nighth and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read my last post. What was missing however, was the special music I had to give it a fuller effect. I had a youtube video with a child singing O HOLY NIGHT....with a voice that is truly a gift from above.

    May we as educators be proud of what we do....teaching is more than instructing, isn't it?

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed you soooo much!

    Your Christmas must of been magical!

    Hope you are well and that HIS PEACE is with you in 2013.What more could we ask for?!
    Hugs dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Set Play Bazaar up a budget and stick to it if you want to be successful in network marketing. You can quickly spend your way out of any potential Satta King profit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play Bazaar Always remember when out in the outfield to make sure you call the ball if you plan to make the catch. As well, you must also listen for other fielders to be sure that you're not trying to take a catch they have called. Also, if you happen to be the center fielder, you're call overrules another simultaneous call.Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know that if you buy a new computer you can claim it on your income tax as an asset of your network marketing business? I upgrade my computer yearly and deduct the cost on my income tax. If you don't want to claim the profit you make selling
    Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar your old computer, instead trade it for services that will benefit your network marketing strategy, like advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post consistently, but don't scattershot your posting. While it's good to post everyday, that doesn't mean that you need to post ten to twenty times a day to move the needle! That can actually be just as bad as not posting at all. People may think of your posts as social media spam at that level. Be moderate here. Play Bazaar Handy Information About The World Of Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete